May 05, 2008

"View at Keukenhof" rated as one of the top photos at photo.net

Other than fotografer.net, ayofoto, and (recently) deviantart, photo.net is another site that I visit daily to learn, enjoy, and share photography. Photo.net is a big, online photo community with members from all over the world, and one of my works (titled: view at Keukenhof (uploaded on May 1, 2008) you can also see the photo in my "Keukenhof" post, it's the black and white one) was recently featured among the top photos. Happy? you bet I am, but surprised is more likely when I first found out about it a couple of days ago. It is the first time my work is being acknowledged in a global scale and it is a good boost to my spirit to produce better photos. I do photography as a hobby only, and it's not even that serious, coz time management is one of my worst skill and I wish there are 48 hours in one day instead of 24, lol!



Click on the image to see full size (readable) version

No comments: