May 05, 2008

Do you depot?

Depotting, in makeup terms, means taking out a piece of makeup (usually eyeshadows and blushes) from its case and putting it into a palette. It is meant to make life more organized and easier so one doesn't have to juggle between lots and lots of cases. Tonight, I'm having one of my insomnia nights (again!) and decided it's best to spend time by doing some depotting. I bought few eyeshadows and blushes from my last trip that were still scattered around on the floor, it's time for some organizing to do. And so I begin taking by a knife, lighter, candle, scissor, magnet strips, and power glue, then proceed to light up a cigarette while sitting on the floor next to my stash. By this time, I already mastered the art of depotting, and it didn't take me a long time to organize my palettes. You know what? I found that depotting is quite therapeutic for me, hehe. Pics coming up soon!

No comments: