May 03, 2008

Keukenhof


While I was in Netherlands, I was already half ngedumel with my mom when she asked me to go visit Keukenhof. She said, you gotta see this, it's only open to public once a year, and who knows when we can come back, bla bla bla.. I said, okay I'll go, noting in mind perhaps it'll be a good opportunity to take some pics. And boy how I was right! The moment I entered the huge park I was instantly overwhelmed by the endless rows of flowers all around me. It's like flowers, flowers, flowers in every direction no matter where you go, and I'm not talking crappy, ordinary ones like we see all the time, we're talking beautiful, rare ones. Tulips seem to dominate, which sounds just right coz afterall we're in Netherlands. We were only there for like an hour or so, definitely not enough time to explore the huge garden thoroughly, we had an appointment later in that day so we couldn't stay long. I did manage to take some pics of the flowers and surroundings though, so that's a good point, otherwise I'd be cursing myself forever if I didn't take any pics.
Hope you enjoy the pics!







No comments: