May 06, 2008

The best Oreo cheesecake in town!


Oreo cheesecake.. just the mere mention of the name sends my mouth watering with appetite. It's official, oreo cheesecake is the best cheesecake I've ever had so far, and it has to come from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (TCBTL) and nowhere else! I've tasted a lot of cheesecakes, including those from the famous The Cheesecake Factory, but none of them came close as the one from TCBTL (and no guys, I don't work at TCBTL or anything, this is an unbiased review). My personal preference of an ideal cheesecake is that it doesn't taste so sour like many cheesecakes are, and the one from TCBTL is just that, complete with the right amount of sweetness. It's like.. sweet, you can still taste and feel the lil oreo crumbs, but at the same time you ain't losing the taste of cheese in it.. get it? or not? :D Once you bite it, it just melts into your mouth, yuummm. Do you know that I can easily eat 3 pieces of these in one go? and I'm not ashamed of it, ha! A slice will make you Rp. 20,000 poorer, but with a Mega Visa card you'll get a 30% discount, which I personally think not bad at all.
Image courtesy of http://www.coffeebean.com.sg/

No comments: