May 07, 2008

Another photo rated as best photos at photo.net

"Just having a lunch" was included as one of the best photos at photo.net with an average of 4.80 for originality and 5.40 for aesthetics (1 to 7 scale with 1 being the lowest, and 7 the highest). I took this photo sometime in early February of this year in my back garden using my beloved 90mm Tamron macro lens. Macro photography is an animal of its own. It is super hard if one wants to do and pursue it properly. I'm still nothing compared to the other guys there, you should have seen their macros, I can only drop my jaw with amazement seeing those great details of such tiny creatures and objects. Anyway, this is just my way of documenting the things I've achieved in my life so far, and I hope you don't think that I'm exaggerating or anything. I know I still have a lot to learn in the world of photography. Okay, let's keep on pressing that shutter button!



Click on the image above to see a readable, full size version

No comments: