May 27, 2008

Prison Break

It's all about conspiracy.. and I ain't talking about just a conspiracy, this time it involves the higher ups, supposedly some dark forces in the US government known as The Company. The ruler of the ruler, that even the president is at their disposal. Does such a force exists in real life? Whatever, all I know is that this show is damn addictive and I can't wait for season 4 to begin. I admit, at first I was a bit skeptical about this show, I mean, come on, true to its title the show is about breaking out from prison, I know at one time they're going to get out (it's a TV show afterall). Then what? Ending up at another prison certainly ain't what I was expecting, but that's what happens. Somehow, the writer managed to make the connection thru all sorts of things involving The Company yet again. Pushing it? Perhaps, but all I know is that I am not bored with this show yet and Wenworth Miller is a pleasure to watch on the glass screen. Plus, there's a rumor that Dr. Sara Tancredi is going to re-appear in season 4 (another motivation). Last time I checked, she had her head cut off and thrown in a box. Does this means that the head in the box is not Sara's? Season 3 never showed Sara's face anyway, only a voice that sounded like Sara's was heard thru the phone. Hmm.. interesting, I wonder how it's all gonna add up, so, I'm gonna sit tight with my popcorn ready and wait for the new season to begin.

No comments: