May 02, 2008

Sephora - Champs Elysees, Paris

If you read my previous post, you gotta know that I recently got the chance for a 25 days holiday which includes Paris as one of the destination. Other than hunting for the famous orange boxes in 24 Rue du Faubourg St. Honore, Sephora is another thing at the top of my to-do list. Yes, I have succesfully become a makeup junkie (thanks to FD!), and Sephora is like heaven for junkies like me. I still remember how it feels when I first saw that big Sephora flag on Champs Elysees, how my walk became quicker and quicker to reach it as fast as I could, and how big the grin on my face was when I finally enter the big store. You can call me orang kampung, but it sure felt like I died and gone to heaven in that store! With my lil notebook in hand, I start hunting for the things I've wanted but can only dreamed so far.. Urban Decay, Smashbox, Laura Mercier, Stila, Dr. Brandt, MUFE, Cargo, Too Faced, Giorgio Armani, here I come! Oh, as an added bonus, there's a big MAC counter inside the store that sells MAC Pro products too!
At the end, I think I made around 8 trips to Sephora, once with Sissi (my FD friend who lives in Paris) with her 20% discount (thank you, Sissi!), and I managed to know a couple of SAs who, judging by the looks on their faces, were amazed that this tiny girl always came back over and over in such a short time.
Note: ini waktu sama Sissi di depan Sephora, saking paniknya mengejar diskon, sampe foto cuman sekali.




No comments: