June 13, 2008

It's all about nails


I've been struck by the nail polish madness lately, something that's quite wow imo, considering that I rarely had the patience to color my nails one by one. I dunno, but these few days I magically posses the desire and patience to make my nails prettier and more colorful. Today I went to get myself a couple of bottles of OPI, the shades are Catherine the Great (pictured on the left) and OPI-I Love This Color! I also got a couple of Sally Hansen (French Manicure kit and Double Duty base-top coat).
Was going to do the French Mani when I got home, but I messed up and switched to Catherine instead. It's a very purrtyy shade, medium to dark purple with shimmer and a dash of red to it. My nails are essentially blah, round and short, but with lil tricks here and there this pretty shade managed to look good on my unattractive nails :P

Image courtesy of: www.opi.com

No comments: