June 20, 2008

Arenbyphoto.com

I just found out recently that a cousin of mine who lives in Kansas is turning herself into a pro-photographer. I was quite surprised, well.. I know that she loved taking pics and all, but never had I thought that she'd turn pro, I thought it was only a hobby. Anyhow, her pics are really good, I mean, really, I ain't saying only coz we're related, but her pics are worth looking, classy, and with a certain style that's uniquely hers. I dunno what that certain style is, can't really describe it, but it has to do with unique angles and lighting imo. This cousin of mine, she specializes in lifestyle photography, taking pics of babies, toddlers, kids, families. She does wedding too with another partner. Regarding her wedding photography, I must say that it's entirely different to what I've seen here so far. Hers are more relaxed, lotsa candid pics, which I like so much. Here, the style is more formal, posed, grandiose kinda thing.. in one word: boring. Often, coz it's so posed, the pics can't no longer capture the energy of that moment. 'Nuff said, take a peek of her portfolio if you have the time: www.arenbyphoto.com

No comments: