June 09, 2008

Bandung trip



Just got back from Bandung tonight with a group of FD friends (me, Linda, Dhyta, Tjepi, Irene, Lena, Iyank, Juleha, Bebe, and... the special guest, Ayu (who came all the way down from Malta.. this trip is for her)). We stayed at SummerHill Residence, a nice lil hotel in Setrasari, and our lil 3 bedroom apartment was just perfect to accommodate all of us. Great foods, great shopping, endless gossiping, free manicure, makeup, tons of pics, non-stop laughter, and fantastic gals.. these are my way to sum up our perfect weekend at Bandung. Definitely included as one of my best weekends, I feel like doing it all over again :D




* mulai gak waras :D *


* tebak.. kuku2 siapakah ini? *


* banci tampil dan bir bintang kesayangan *

Sometimes, great results are achieved thru lil or no planning.. well, this saying is def true in this case. Up 'till Wednesday last week I still didn't know whether I can go or not (dad being in the hospital and all). I'm just glad I decided to go at the end, coz I'll be damned if I missed this fantastic trip!

No comments: