July 23, 2008

THIS BLOG IS DEAD!


Alright, it's time to make that damn move to the new site. I'm so sorry blogger, I do love ya, but you ain't have what I need, that is a stand alone version that I can host at my own domain (*insert sad smiley here*).

So, peeps.. from now, please continue to read this blog at my new address:


The site is far from finished, and I ain't a computer genius, so I'm gonna need a LOT of time to set up my new website (it does not help that I'm so broke right now that I couldn't afford a pro to design the site for me). The blog section is kinda okay for now, readable and won't hurt your eyes, but don't be surprised if you see theme changing every two seconds or so, coz I still haven't found a great theme to put at the new blog.

Say your farewell now people.. see ya all at my new site!

No comments: