June 12, 2008

I'm in trouble!

Uh oh, I'm in deep shit.. and it's all thanks to wuwu and her poisonous lil shop at FD. She listed lotsa stuffs that were too hard to resist, such as Stila shadow pots (pucuk dicinta ulam tiba bener), Stila rouge pots, Stila brush set (with a case that is oh-so-cute!), and.... (ini gongnya nih).. MAC with 15% discount! All the other stuffs are below retail too, ya know. Looks like there wouldn't be left a dime from my paycheck this month, seeing that I spend so much lately. I dunno whether to laugh or cry 'bout it, bakal ga punya duit tapi banyak mainan baru *sigh*, I dunno being a bencong can be this hard, hihihi. Wuwu is really damn poisonous, after I did enough damage with the Stila thing, she opened up a new one (MAC). I was like.. "whaaattt??".. kapan abisnya ini kalo begindang? mau bikin gue beneran bangkrut kayanye :D
Wuwu, tenkyu.. u made me broke this month cong, but... ai lop yu still *hugs-getok-jambak-cium*

No comments: